ProMat 2019 was held April 8-11 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL. Attendance at this year’s event was the largest in the 34-year history of the conference. More than 49,700 people registered for this year’s event, making for an 11% attendance increase over ProMat 2017. Conference attendees experienced the latest innovations from over 1,000 solution providers and learned the latest ideas driving productivity from more than 100 show floor seminars. It was truly the place to find the trend or technology capable of taking a company’s supply chain to the next level of success.
Wildeck was honored to be among the distinguished vendors showcasing their innovative material handling products at this year’s show. If you did not get a chance to stop by our booth to check out our product showcase, there is no need to fear! Below is a brief overview of the products that were on display.
- The XpressLift™ VRC is designed to efficiently integrate vertical lifting into automated conveyor systems. When combined with a conveyor system, the XpressLift™ can help achieve increased process efficiency through the automated vertical transfer of materials between various conveyor levels.
- The RiderLift™ Rideable Material Lift (RML) allows authorized personnel to safely travel between levels with their material at a fraction of the cost of an elevator installation. Available in three different capacity sizes (XL, 2XL and 4XL), the RiderLift™ complies with ASME A17.1/CSA B44 “Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators.”
- Wildeck’s mezzanine platforms are the best solution to fully utilize existing overhead space to operate more efficiently and profitably. In addition to gaining valuable working, office, storage or manufacturing areas, a Wildeck mezzanine can be installed at a fraction of the cost of new construction and often with a significant tax depreciation advantage.
- Wilgard® Steel Guard Rail Systems offers three powerful choices to protect inventory, equipment, machinery and (most importantly) personnel. Available in three levels of impact resistance (XTra Tough, Medium Toughness and Lighter Toughness), Wildeck’s guard rail systems offer a wider range of impact resistance than any other U.S. manufacturer.
- Wilgard® End-of-Aisle Rack Protectors are an innovative and effective solution for increasing warehouse and distribution center safety. Available in three levels of protection (XT Heavy-Duty, MT Medium-Duty and LT Light-Duty), Wildeck’s end-of-aisle rack protectors help prevent damage to expensive rack and inventory.
- Wildeck’s suite of pick module solutions are known to improve productivity, material flow, efficiency and safety in warehouses and distribution centers. Typical applications for Wildeck’s pick module products include: pallet flow, case flow, pallet rack, conveyor crossovers, catwalks and much more.
- JiffyRail™ Platform Guard Rail serves as the complete one-source answer to guarding elevated platforms and other dangerous areas. It is supplied in prefabricated form for the lowest cost of installation and layouts are custom designed to fit your floorplan.
- The Pallet Drop Zone (DZ) Gate provides safe access to palletized materials at elevated levels. When one side of the DZ gate is raised, the other closes, keeping the elevated ledge protected at all times. The DZ gate can be custom designed on all three-dimensional planes to fit within rack bays and other work areas where space optimization is key.
- Wildeck’s line of impact gates are built to seamlessly open and close during pallet load transfer and drop-off. These durable steel gates are crafted with spring-loaded mechanisms, enabling self-closing operation as pallet loads pass through.
If you are interested in learning more about any of Wildeck’s products mentioned here (or elsewhere), please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or (800) 325-6939. Our team of solution experts are ready to help you address your facility’s specific material handling challenges.