Welded Steel Stairs for Work Platforms
Wildeck custom, structural fully welded steel stairways are available to fit existing, new, or freestanding mezzanine installations.
Wildeck provides the industry's best welded stair structures where the ultimate in strength and rigidity are required. The standard stair width is 36" with custom widths available for your application. We offer bar grate and diamond plate treads with open or closed risers. Wildeck's top-of-stair and intermediate platforms can be added to meet specific stair system requirements.
- Factory welded stairs for strength and minimum installation time
- Standard stair railings are welded assemblies securely bolted to the stair stringers (for IBC stairs, knock-down railings are standard)
- Standard stair width is 36" with custom widths available as an option
- Stairs are available with open (bar grate) or closed (diamond plate) treads
- Available with open or closed risers
- Intermediate landings (required for deck heights exceeding 12 ft.)
We are very pleased with Wildeck’s quality safety products and the outstanding customer service we have received. We would definitely purchase from them again.
- Ronald Vincze
Quality Manager, Precision Gears, Inc.