The same engineering expertise and product quality that characterize Wildeck's Custom Mezzanines are built into our Standard Mezzanines too. This assures you our Standard Mezzanine will give you added space at a moderate cost, with superior quality throughout.
High strength, zinc plated steel bolts combine with heavy duty steel angles to align the framing for uniform installation. These integrated components lock the connection into a solid unit for maximum strength.
Thousands of Wildeck mezzanines, both custom and standard, are being used today in warehouses, government and military facilities, industrial plants and retail stores.
- Decking options
- roof deck and resin board
- steel bar grating
- Heavy duty columns provide strength and loading capacity required for industrial and commercial applications.
- Completely fabricated steel components require no drilling, cutting or welding.
- A selection of stairs and handrails are available to meet specified code.
- (Optional) Installations are made by experienced mezzanine contractors. Each mezzanine is warranted for workmanship and material by Wildeck and mezzanine contractor.
- To aid installation, component parts are piece marked with cross references to an installation manual complete with drawings.
Wildeck steel work platforms (mezzanines) can be designed for a wide range of applications from small light-duty platforms, to large-span heavy-duty industrial mezzanines.
Five structural framing system options are available to meet your specific load and application requirements. (If in a seismic zone, see our special moment connection framing).
Size: Small - Medium
Load Capacity: Up to 200 PSF
Span Size: 20 ft. (using 12" C-Section) If full 20 ft span is utilized in one direction, the other is limited to 10 ft. (optimal bay size is 11 ft. x 16 ft.)
- Cost effective where smaller bay sizes are acceptable
- Cosmetically appealing
- Short lead time
Whatever the application, your Wildeck mezzanine deck can be tailored to your requirements – whether you need a moisture-resistant floor, open grating, or a heavy-duty surface that will withstand continuous traffic. Your Wildeck design team will recommend the most appropriate decking for your application.
Roof Deck &
Description: 20 gauge painted steel roof deck with resin board coated in laminate finish. Laminate finish is available in different thicknesses and textures. The roof deck is painted medium gray on top and white on the underside to reflect light and brighten the area under the mezzanine.
Roof Deck &
Description: 20 gauge painted steel roof deck with 12 gauge galvanized floor plate. (Painted or unpainted steel floor plate over roof deck is also available). The roof deck is painted medium gray on top and white on the underside to reflect light and brighten the area under the mezzanine.
We were totally out of space, and without the mezzanine platforms, it would have forced us to add on to our buildings.
Other Mezzanine Options
Framing & Decking Options
Utilize Overhead Space
Secure Elevated Work Areas
Industrial Steel Stairs for Safe Access
Mezzanine Access Gates
Safely Access Palletized Loads