Wildeck’s innovative XpressLift™ VRC is designed to efficiently integrate vertical lifting into automated conveyor systems. When combined with your conveyor system, the XpressLift™ can help you achieve increased process efficiency through the automated vertical transfer of materials between your various conveyor levels.
- Easy to Integrate into your Material Handling Conveyor/Automation System
- Easy to Install
- East to Maintain
- Designed and Manufactured to meet ANSI/ASME – B20.1 “Safety Standard for Conveyors”
Structural Tube Guide Rails – Allows high-speed, smooth operation,minimal maintenance, and long service life
High Performance Carriage Guides – Easy set-up and minimal maintenance
Dual Roller Chain Lift Design – Redundant lifting system for safe operation
Standard “All-In-One” Interactive Controller with Text Display - Text display on front panel assists with trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, easy set-up, and commissioning.
Closed Loop Vector Drive with Encoder – Vector drive mounted on motor for maximum efficiency and heat dissipation. Encoder monitors the motor and controls the brake for safety, and smooth, high-speed operation. Carriage ‘stopping’ is performed by the drive, which extends the life of the motor brake.
Solid State Sensors – Easy to set-up, and easy to maintain. No moving parts to break, damage, or adjust for long life.<
- Lifting Capacity: 25 to 75 lbs. (typical)
- Load Size: 24” L x 16” W x 12” H (typical)
- Lifting Speeds: 120 to 350 feet per minute (typical)
- Lifting Height: Two-Level or Optional Multi-Level Designs
- Units up to 18 ft. high are shipped fully factory assembled, prewired, and tested.
- Custom Designs for Your Automation Requirements
- Custom Integration Controls
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Free-Standing Capability
- Custom Paint Colors
- Special Perimeter Guarding
- High Temperature or Low Temperature Freezer Application
A complete XpressLift™ VRC is typically shipped on a flatbed; other shipping options are available. A loading dock with overhead crane service is preferred.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Mechanical Material Lifts
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.