Mechanical Cantilever VRCs
Wildeck’s mechanical cantilever VRC configurations provide a cost-effective and safe way to move material loads between floor levels.
- Improve the utilization of your existing overhead cubic space
- Increase operational efficiency
- Maintain a safe work environment for personnel
- Eliminate elevator department inspections
- Maintain code compliance in all 50 States
- Standard - Up to 6,000 lbs.
- W8 High Load - Up to 12,000 lbs.
LIFTING SPEED: Standard travel speed is 28 fpm. Higher speeds available.
CARRIAGE PLATFORM: Up to 12 ft. wide x 10 ft. long. Custom sizes available. Pit-less Flat Plate carriage available on some sizes (eliminates loading ramp or pit requirements).
LOADING PATTERNS: “C”, “Z”, or “90°”.
LEVELS: Standard – Ground floor plus 1-stop. Multi-level operation is available.
MECHANICAL LIFTING SYSTEM: The standard Wildeck Mechanical Straddle VRC features a rugged lifting motor rated for continuous duty. Reliable heavy-duty roller chains, a high service factor gearbox, and the alloy steel driveshaft have been specially designed for durability and long service life.
PAINT FINISH: Standard VRC paint color is Wildeck Gray. Optional colors available. Purchased components are painted per vendor standards. Factory painted materials use an electrostatically applied industrial 2-part polyurethane coating.
Standard SmartControl™ with AutoSenz® VRC Overload Detection System:
- Protects your material and the lift should a jam occur
- Allen Bradley controller and touch screen display
- System diagnostics with audible signals to alert operator to common fault conditions
- Records and time stamped fault history
Control Panel & Call/Send Stations:
The main control panel is rated NEMA 12. NEMA 4 call/send stations included for each level have self-maintaining push-buttons and a mushroom-head E-Stop.
Optional “Lift Present” lights on Call/Send Stations, Key-Locked or Key-Pad secured controls and stations. Other options may be available. Please discuss your application requirements with Wildeck.
UL-508A Labeled Control Panel. 208/230/460 VAC, 3-phase (Single-phase option available). Control voltage is 24 volts. Optional “Factory Pre-wired” call/send stations and gate interlocks is available.
The ANSI/ASME B20.1 code requires safety gates and 8 ft. high guarding on all accessible sides of the lift. 4XLift™ gates have electrical and mechanical interlocks that prevent VRC operation if the gates are not fully closed; and gates cannot be opened if the carriage is not at the designated level.
Optional Safety Features:
- CargoLok™ Carriage Gate — securely encloses large rolling loads
- SafeLock™ system locks carriage at upper levels for added safety
- ArmorCar™ Carriage — fully-enclosed VRC carriage for additional cargo protection
- Heavy Duty Landing Level Gates — a benefit in heavy usage applications or applications prone to impacts during loading
- Over-speed secondary supplemental safety brake
Consult factory for shipment options. Wildeck VRCs typically ship on a flat-bed truck for side off-loading at site.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Mechanical Material Lifts
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.