Delta™ VRC Material Lift
Wildeck’s Delta™ Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) is a safe and reliable way to transfer your material from level to level. The Delta VRC offers the lower cost of a hydraulic unit while incorporating the many benefits of a mechanical lift. The Delta ships in large sections and installs in less than a day; which minimizes costs and disruption to your operation. Wildeck’s unique and innovative Delta design provides a VRC that is not only durable and reliable, but extremely easy to maintain. When you look at a Delta VRC, you’ll notice Wildeck’s quality and many high value features that are designed in from the start.
Delta™ VRC Benefits
- Innovative Design
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Durable and Reliable
- High Value and Low Cost - The Ultimate Investment
- LIFT CAPACITY: 2,200 lbs.
- LIFTING SPEED: 15 fpm (standard) – other speeds available
- CARRIAGE PLATFORM: 5 ft. wide x 6 ft. long x 7 ft. high
- LOADING PATTERNS: “Z” loading – standard “C” loading available
- PAINT FINISH: Standard VRC paint color is Wildeck Gray. Optional colors available. Purchased components are painted per vendor standards. Factory painted materials use an electrostatically applied industrial 2-part and/or water based polyurethane coating.
- AutoSenz® M-Series Overload/VRC jam protection (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317) Includes patented
- UL-508A labeled control panel
- Electric chain drive lift system for long service life
- Dual roller chains for redundant safety
- Fully pre-wired for ‘plug-and-play’ electrical connection
- Momentary contact ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ push-button controls
- Broken/slack chain protection provided by a dual-cam safety system
- Indoor use only
- Mechanical SmartControl™ not available for Delta™ VRCs
- Gates: Single Swing Gate (standard) – other gates available
- Safe, integrated, full-height perimeter guarding
- Fully-enclosed carriage with galvanized tread plate floor and walls
- Expanded metal roof
Consult factory for shipment options. Wildeck VRCs typically ship on a flat-bed truck for side off-loading at site.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation
The thing I love about the VRCs is that we’re building pallets for customers, and they can be very unstable due to their different shapes and sizes. The VRCs allow us to bring them down to the first level without any breakage. VRCs really made the best sense for us.
General Manager, Baker Distributing
Mechanical Material Lifts
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.