Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates. Wildeck’s reliable chain drive lifting system has been designed for the tough duty these applications require and provides long and trouble-free service life. Take a close look at the standard features we include; you’ll quickly realize a Wildeck mechanical VRC gives you more.
With our electrical design capabilities, Wildeck can provide you with a complete customized material lift system that is either manually controlled, controlled by your conveyor controls or is fully automated controlling both the material lift and portions of your conveyor system.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor's are safer than using a forklift truck or manpower to move materials between levels and are less costly to operate and maintain than elevators.
Automated Mechanical VRC Material Lifts
Wildeck’s automated Mechanical VRCs are best suited for in-process applications requiring faster speeds and high cycle rates. When integrated with conveyors, they can help you achieve maximum process efficiency through the automated transfer of materials between levels.
Mechanical Material Lifts
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.
Mechanical Lift Benefits:
- Includes patented AutoSenz® M-Series Overload/VRC jam protection (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317)
- Lift capacities from 100 to 30,000 lbs.
- Standard platform size up to 12 ft. wide x 30 ft. long
- Tough lifting motor sized for continuous duty
- High service factor gearbox
- Alloy steel drive shaft for durability
- Dual roller chains (instead of cables) for long service life
- Fabricated by AWS D1.1 Certified Welders
- Bracing material provided
- Structural grade fasteners and floor anchors
- Standard units are designed for “bolt-together” installation (field welding not required)
- Standard lifting height up to 150 ft. (other heights available)
- Standard speed: 28 fpm (feet per minute) – higher speeds available
- Industrial strength carriage platform to handle heavy point loads
- UL-508A labeled control panel
- Self-diagnostic control system on all multi-level units (more than two stops)
- Momentary contact ‘Call’ and ‘Send’ control buttons at all accessed floor levels
- Instantaneous overload protection (fixed setpoint)
- Fast-acting brake system for crisp, accurate stops
- Broken chain free-fall safety system