CargoLok™ Locking Material Lift Gate
Wildeck’s innovative CargoLok™ bi-parting safety locking carriage gate for Wildeck VRCs is the ideal solution for constraining heavy carts or other rolling loads placed on the VRC carriage. It features rugged steel-reinforced construction combined with a heavy-duty sliding deadbolt that securely locks the carriage gate. An easy-to-use deadbolt handle is conveniently located at the top of the gate to allow the operator to securely engage the VRC gate lock. The fully integrated “Gate-Locked” switch confirms that the gate is closed with the deadbolt engaged before the VRC can be operated. An audible alarm is also available to alert the operator to lock the gate.
Custom CargoLok™ gate with expanded metal upper gate panels
Designed for Safer VRC Operation
Heavy-duty sliding deadbolt lock keeps carriage gate closed and latched, to secure your load during lift operation.
Safety status switch monitors the carriage gate position and prevents the lift from operating without the carriage gate being closed and latched.
The CargoLok's audible alarm sounds off in the event of the gate inadvertently left open during VRC operation
- Bi-Parting CargoLok™ VRC Carriage Gate: 42” H x 5 ft Wide (Standard)
- Optional Gate Widths up to 9 ft. maximum
- Ideal for constraining rolling loads
- Ensures that cargo does not overhang the carriage platform
- Provides an excellent backstop on double-ended carriages
- Available for new or retrofit applications
- Exceeds ANSI/ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Rugged Reinforced Steel Construction
Standard CargoLok™ with Wildeck red paint finish