SmartControl™ for Mechanical VRCs
Wildeck's SmartControl™ system for most mechanical VRCs provides operators and maintenance personnel with advanced safety features and diagnostics to help keep their lift operations running smoothly:
- Intuitive digital interface and audible signals allow operators to monitor machine status and identify fault conditions (as well as the cause) when they occur.
- Pre-programmed with AutoSenz detection to halt lift operation during jamming or overloading of VRC carriage.
- Main screen displays machine status, and tells you which exact fault conditions have occurred with your VRC.
- Contains record of VRC fault history with time stamps and fault source.
- PLC Status screen monitors PLC inputs, outputs, and motor current.
The PLC stores and displays visual records of past fault conditions, making it easy for operators to diagnose and troubleshoot any reoccurring issues with their material lift.
In addition to its digital interface, SmartControl™'s call/send station immediately informs operators that a fault has occurred (as well as the cause) by sounding an audible alarm specific to the fault condition. SmartControl™ placards are available at each lift station to describe ten potential fault conditions that are annunciated via the system's audible alarm.
(Example: 1/2 second "beep" = Close Lower Gate)
Mechanical Material Lifts
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.