Vertical Pivot Gate
Wildeck’s Vertical Pivot Gate offers the ultimate solution for those pressed for horizontal clearance space. Specifically designed to operate on the vertical plane, this gate easily integrates with pick modules and mezzanine/deck surfaces.
During use, the Vertical Pivot Gate is rotated into an upright position, allowing for the uninterrupted transfer of loads. Following the load transfer, this lightweight and durable gate can be easily closed and securely locked.
Wildeck’s Vertical Pivot Gate is securely hinged to its center pivot post throughout operation. This functionality eliminates the possibility of dropping a loose gate over the elevated ledge.
Wildeck’s Vertical Pivot Gate is designed in compliance with IBC, OSHA and CAL/OSHA requirements, contributing to a safer, more efficient work environment in fulfillment operations.
- Provides 42” guard rail protection with toe board
- Gate widths available from 4’ to 8’ (custom sizes available)
- Vertical clearance is equal to gate width
- Two (21” sphere test) or three (12” sphere test) rail options available
- Left- and right-side opening directions available (orientation direction is looking off deck to floor)
- Wildeck yellow paint finish for high visibility (other colors available)
- Gate can be customized to end-user’s specifications
- Compatible with Wildeck’s EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm (below)
|Model #||Gate Clear|
|PV-4||4 ft.||66"||70 lb.|
|PV-5||5 ft.||78"||76 lb.|
|PV-6||6 ft.||90"||80 lb.|
|PV-7||7 ft.||102"||84 lb.|
|PV-8||8 ft.||114"||88 lb.|
I wanted to make sure that we had complete protection for our exposed edges for all of our employees. We went above and beyond the OSHA requirements and installed Wildeck products that protect the exposed edges, protect our employees and provide the access we need to get materials into our bay.
- Ronald Vincze
Quality Manager, Precision Gears