Vertical Pivot Gate
Wildeck’s Vertical Pivot Gate offers an excellent solution for those pressed for horizontal clearance space. Specifically designed to operate on the vertical plane, this gate easily integrates with mezzanine/deck surfaces.
During use, the Vertical Pivot Gate is rotated into an upright position, allowing for the uninterrupted transfer of loads. Following the load transfer, this lightweight and durable gate can be easily closed and securely locked.
Wildeck’s Vertical Pivot Gate is securely hinged to its center pivot post throughout operation. This functionality eliminates the possibility of dropping a loose gate over the elevated ledge.
Wildeck’s Vertical Pivot Gate is designed in compliance with OSHA and CAL/OSHA requirements, contributing to a safer, more efficient work environment in fulfillment operations.
- 1-1/2" Dia. Steel tube construction
- 3" x 3" Steel based mounted posts (6" x 6" base plate) with vertical cradle for gate to lock into
- Provides 42” guard rail protection with toe board
- Gate widths available from 4’ to 8’ (custom sizes available)
- Vertical clearance is equal to gate width
- Two (21” sphere test) or three (12” sphere test) rail options available
- Left- and right-side opening directions available (orientation direction is looking off deck to floor)
- Wildeck yellow paint finish for high visibility (other colors available)
- Gate can be customized to end-user’s specifications
- Compatible with Wildeck’s EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm (below)
|Model #||Gate Clear|
|PV-4||4 ft.||66"||70 lb.|
|PV-5||5 ft.||78"||76 lb.|
|PV-6||6 ft.||90"||80 lb.|
|PV-7||7 ft.||102"||84 lb.|
|PV-8||8 ft.||114"||88 lb.|
I wanted to make sure that we had complete protection for our exposed edges for all of our employees. We went above and beyond the OSHA requirements and installed Wildeck products that protect the exposed edges, protect our employees and provide the access we need to get materials into our bay.
- Ronald Vincze
Quality Manager, Precision Gears
Mezzanine Safety Gates
Wildeck safety gates are identified as the safest mezzanine gate options available due to their ability to secure the exposed edge along elevated pallet drop areas. When one side of a Wildeck safety gate is opened, the other closes simultaneously, ensuring that a barrier exists between personnel and the edge of the mezzanine when accessing forklift pallet loads.
Mezzanine Pallet Gates
Wildeck pallet gates for mezzanines offer an economic alternative to safety gates without sacrificing product integrity. Choose between self-closing (spring-loaded) designs for applications where pallet flow is required (see finger gate, impact gate), or manually operated gate options for daily use by personnel. Wildeck's manually operated pallet gate options are available with its patented EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system, to alert personnel when a gate has been inadvertently left open.