Wildeck's Tilt Gate provides an added measure of protection during pallet handling operations. Equipped with spring-loaded latches for quick unlatching and installation, the Tilt Gate is a lightweight gate that tilts inward from the mezzanine opening to make loading and unloading warehouse equipment safer and easier.
Reduces the possibility of injuries, falls, or damage to equipment caused by standing too close to the mezzanine edge while removing a gate.
- Durable, lightweight tubing design lessens physical strain caused by lifting heavier gates.
- Integral kick plate keeps objects from falling over mezzanine edge.
- Spring-Loaded latches provide quick removal and installation.
- Gate tilts inward for safe removal.
- Meets applicable codes and safety standards.
- Shipping Weight Standard Size: 200 lbs. (with hardware)
- Size: 6'-3" W x 42" H
- Installation: Side Mounted
- Assembly Hardware and Instructions Included
- Anchors Provided (when Gate is Ordered with a Wildeck Mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 72" W
- Spring-Loaded Latches
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
I was impressed by Wildeck's commitment to safety and their proactive approach. The cost of installing the access gates is low, especially when you consider your workers' safety.
- Joe Clancy
President and Founder, American Plumbing & Heating
Mezzanine Safety Gates
Wildeck safety gates are identified as the safest mezzanine gate options available due to their ability to secure the exposed edge along elevated pallet drop areas. When one side of a Wildeck safety gate is opened, the other closes simultaneously, ensuring that a barrier exists between personnel and the edge of the mezzanine when accessing forklift pallet loads.
Mezzanine Pallet Gates
Wildeck pallet gates for mezzanines offer an economic alternative to safety gates without sacrificing product integrity. Choose between self-closing (spring-loaded) designs for applications where pallet flow is required (see finger gate, impact gate), or manually operated gate options for daily use by personnel. Wildeck's manually operated pallet gate options are available with its patented EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system, to alert personnel when a gate has been inadvertently left open.