Wildeck mezzanine swing gates are available with a standard clear opening of 6' - 0", but widths up to 8' - 0" can be specified. Swing gates are typically side mounted; however, a deck-mounted option is available. Gates can be fabricated with 2-rail, 3-rail, or mesh systems to match mezzanine or existing rail systems.
Wildeck swing gates are bi-parting and latched via a slide lock and barrel bolt. Custom gates can be provided to meet special requirements. A spring loaded option is available to return doors to a closed position when not in use thereby increasing worker safety.
- Solid, balanced design allows easy gate opening and operation
- Integral kickplate keeps objects from falling over mezzanine edge
- Slide lock keeps the gate from opening when not in use
- Ships with EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm
- Meets industry requirements
- Shipping Weight Standard Size: 180 lbs. (with hardware)
- Installation: Side Mounted (typical), deck-mounted (optional)
- Size: 42" H to match standard mezzanine railings
- Swings closed automatically (with optional spring loaded hinges)
- Assembly Hardware and Instructions Included
- Anchors Provided (when Gate is Ordered with a Wildeck Mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 6' wide standard
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
"I was impressed by Wildeck's commitment to safety and their proactive approach to going above and beyond OSHA standards. The cost of installing the access gates armed with EdgeAlert™ is low, especially when you consider your workers' safety. Plus, it lowers workman's compensation claims."
- Joe Clancey
President & Founder, American Plumbing & Heating
Mezzanine Safety Gates
Wildeck safety gates are identified as the safest mezzanine gate options available due to their ability to secure the exposed edge along elevated pallet drop areas. When one side of a Wildeck safety gate is opened, the other closes simultaneously, ensuring that a barrier exists between personnel and the edge of the mezzanine when accessing forklift pallet loads.
Mezzanine Pallet Gates
Wildeck pallet gates for mezzanines offer an economic alternative to safety gates without sacrificing product integrity. Choose between self-closing (spring-loaded) designs for applications where pallet flow is required (see finger gate, impact gate), or manually operated gate options for daily use by personnel. Wildeck's manually operated pallet gate options are available with its patented EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system, to alert personnel when a gate has been inadvertently left open.