Rolling Slide Gate
The space-efficient operation of Wildeck’s Rolling Slide Gate makes it an ideal gate for mezzanine/deck surfaces.
Built into new or existing railing systems, the Rolling Slide Gate parallels the guard rail plane, occupying a minimal amount of floor space. In addition to maximizing the potential of the horizontal plane, this pick module or mezzanine accessory operates well in environments where overhead space is limited.
Personnel can work with peace-of-mind as they stand safely behind the gate and guard rail for the duration of the sliding motion. Wildeck’s Rolling Slide Gate is trackless, leaving the horizontal deck space clear. The gate rides on silent, polyurethane wheels, and securely latches when closed — providing safe access to pallet loads.
Wildeck’s Rolling Slide Gate is designed in compliance with OSHA and CAL/OSHA requirements, contributing to a safer, more efficient work environment in fulfillment operations.
- 1-1/2" Square steel tube construction
- Provides 42" H guard rail protection with toe board
- Gate widths available from 4’ to 8’ (custom sizes available)
- Required horizontal clearance is twice the length of gate opening plus 36”
- Two (21” sphere test) or three (12” sphere test) rail options available
- Designation of left or right side opening needed (orientation direction is looking off deck to floor)
- Freestanding surface mounted (standard) and custom mounting options available
- Wildeck yellow paint finish for high visibility (other colors available)
- Gate can be customized to end-user’s specifications
- Compatible with Wildeck’s EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm (below)
|Model #||Gate Clear|
|SL-GS4||4 ft.||132"||107 lb.|
|SL-GS5||5 ft.||156"||112 lb.|
|SL-GS6||6 ft.||180"||117 lb.|
|SL-GS7||7 ft.||204"||122 lb.|
|SL-GS8||8 ft.||228"||127 lb.|
I wanted to make sure that we had complete protection for our exposed edges for all of our employees. We went above and beyond the OSHA requirements and installed Wildeck products that protect the exposed edges, protect our employees and provide the access we need to get materials into our bay.
- Ronald Vincze
Quality Manager, Precision Gears
Mezzanine Safety Gates
Wildeck safety gates are identified as the safest mezzanine gate options available due to their ability to secure the exposed edge along elevated pallet drop areas. When one side of a Wildeck safety gate is opened, the other closes simultaneously, ensuring that a barrier exists between personnel and the edge of the mezzanine when accessing forklift pallet loads.
Mezzanine Pallet Gates
Wildeck pallet gates for mezzanines offer an economic alternative to safety gates without sacrificing product integrity. Choose between self-closing (spring-loaded) designs for applications where pallet flow is required (see finger gate, impact gate), or manually operated gate options for daily use by personnel. Wildeck's manually operated pallet gate options are available with its patented EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system, to alert personnel when a gate has been inadvertently left open.