NetGate™ Pick Module Safety Gate
Gain safe access to palletized materials at elevated levels of pick modules/rack systems with Wildeck’s NetGate™ Safety Gate. The NetGate utilizes a complete cable/pulley system that is easy to install onto new or existing rack structures, or by itself as a standalone unit. When one side of the gate is lifted, the other closes, providing full height fall protection near your elevated ledge at all times.
- Safely gain access to palletized materials
- Transform loading areas into protected, gated systems
- 1-7/8" Square mesh netting provides protection for small packages and materials
- OSHA and IBC compliant
How it works
The NetGate™ Pick Module Safety Gate is most effective when installed onto the rack uprights of your elevated rack loading area, but it also available as a standalone unit. Using a design that is both ergonomic and economic, it is an investment that will be favored by workers as well as your bottom line.
- Bolts onto existing holes in rack uprights for easy installation; no drilling required
- Trackless, cable/pulley system for operational longevity
- Solves footprint issues with minimal additional weight
- Knocked-down packaging and lightweight design for cost-effective shipping
- Able to accept tall pallet loads and carts that other access gate designs cannot accept
- (8) Bolt-on rack mounted brackets; (4) per front of gate, (4) per rear of gate
- (2) Net sections; (1) per front of gate, (1) per rear of gate
- (2) Heavy-duty steel trays; one containing welded handle for lifting/closing gate
- Steel Cable/Pulley system
- Support structure included for freestanding units
- All necessary hardware included
- Net Style: Raschel Knotless Netting
- Fiber: High Tenacity, Polypropylene (HTPP)
- Mesh Break: Designed to meet (or exceed) applicable safety codes
We have used Ladder Industries to ensure the safety of our employees at Portola Packaging, Inc for over 4 years. We have been impressed with the quality of the ladders and the innovative designs. They are always willing to assist us in creating custom ladder designs with short lead times. Our great safety record and culture is partly due to these well-built rolling ladders on our floor.
Portola Packaging, Inc.
Mezzanine Safety Gates
Wildeck safety gates are identified as the safest mezzanine gate options available due to their ability to secure the exposed edge along elevated pallet drop areas. When one side of a Wildeck safety gate is opened, the other closes simultaneously, ensuring that a barrier exists between personnel and the edge of the mezzanine when accessing forklift pallet loads.
Mezzanine Pallet Gates
Wildeck pallet gates for mezzanines offer an economic alternative to safety gates without sacrificing product integrity. Choose between self-closing (spring-loaded) designs for applications where pallet flow is required (see finger gate, impact gate), or manually operated gate options for daily use by personnel. Wildeck's manually operated pallet gate options are available with its patented EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system, to alert personnel when a gate has been inadvertently left open.