Wildeck mezzanine lift-gate allows a clear opening of 6' - 0" up to 8' - 0" wide. Standard lift-gates are side mounted with deck mounting as an option. Multiple gates can be placed side by side to create larger openings.
- Durable, lightweight tubing design lessens physical strain caused by lifting heavier gates.
- Integral kick plate keeps objects from falling over mezzanine edge.
- Multiple gates can be placed side by side to create larger openings.
- Permits maximum open access at mezzanine.
- Meets applicable codes and safety standards.
- Shipping Weight Standard Size: 200 lbs. (with hardware)
- Installation: Side Mounted standard, deck mounting optional
- Assembly Hardware and Instructions Included
- Anchors Provided (when Gate is Ordered with a Wildeck Mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 6' W (up to 8' W optional)
- Available in 2-rail or 3-rail design
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
I was impressed by Wildeck's commitment to safety and their proactive approach. The cost of installing the access gates is low, especially when you consider your workers' safety.
- Joe Clancy
President and Founder, American Plumbing & Heating
Mezzanine Safety Gates
Wildeck safety gates are identified as the safest mezzanine gate options available due to their ability to secure the exposed edge along elevated pallet drop areas. When one side of a Wildeck safety gate is opened, the other closes simultaneously, ensuring that a barrier exists between personnel and the edge of the mezzanine when accessing forklift pallet loads.
Mezzanine Pallet Gates
Wildeck pallet gates for mezzanines offer an economic alternative to safety gates without sacrificing product integrity. Choose between self-closing (spring-loaded) designs for applications where pallet flow is required (see finger gate, impact gate), or manually operated gate options for daily use by personnel. Wildeck's manually operated pallet gate options are available with its patented EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system, to alert personnel when a gate has been inadvertently left open.