Wildeck mezzanine lift-gate allows a clear opening of 6' - 0" up to 8' - 0" wide. Standard lift-gates are side mounted with deck mounting as an option. Multiple gates can be placed side by side to create larger openings.
- Durable, lightweight tubing design lessens physical strain caused by lifting heavier gates.
- Integral kick plate keeps objects from falling over mezzanine edge.
- Multiple gates can be placed side by side to create larger openings.
- Permits maximum open access at mezzanine.
- Meets applicable codes and safety standards.
- Shipping Weight Standard Size: 200 lbs. (with hardware)
- Installation: Side Mounted standard, deck mounting optional
- Assembly Hardware and Instructions Included
- Anchors Provided (when Gate is Ordered with a Wildeck Mezzanine)
- Usable Load Opening: 6' W (up to 8' W optional)
- Available in 2-rail or 3-rail design
- Painted Safety Yellow for high visibility
I was impressed by Wildeck's commitment to safety and their proactive approach. The cost of installing the access gates is low, especially when you consider your workers' safety.
- Joe Clancy
President and Founder, American Plumbing & Heating