Vertical Access Ladder
Standard Installation Considerations:
(As required per Federal Code 29CFR-1910.27, local codes may vary)
- Intermediate platforms or landings may be required at 30 foot intervals or fraction there of, when overall height exceeds 30 feet
- When intermediate platforms are used adjacent ladder sections are to be offset.
- When exiting to the side at the top of the access ladder, rungs will continue 4 feet above the platform.
- When exiting to the front at the top of the access ladder, boarding rails shall extend 42″ above the top rungs.
- 10-Gauge Steel Security Door
- Bottom Hoop Security Hatch
- Foot pads in lieu of bottom stand-off brackets
- Split or extended stand-off brackets
- Dock treads
- Integral platform – 30″ wide x 30″ deep
- 3″ x 3″ x 1/4″ angle side stringers
- Step-off platform at top
- Side exit to either side at top of cage ladder
- Special paint colors
- Hot dip galvanized finish
I was impressed by Wildeck's commitment to safety and their proactive approach to going above and beyond OSHA standards.
- Joe Clancy
President & CEO, American Plumbing & Heating