LadderLink™ Modular Access System
Wildeck’s versatile LadderLink modular access system gives you full control of the level of access in your facility. With five pre-engineered steel components to choose from, there are virtually endless configurations of work platforms, crossovers, and stair systems that can be assembled to resolve your access constraints.
Select. Connect. Create.
- Thousands of configurations
- Cost-effective steel fabrication
- Condensed packaging for shipping
- Made in the USA out of strong, quality steel
- Easily reconfigure for your growth needs, saving you time and money
The LadderLink puts you in the front seat of the product design process. Just specify your requirements from the components below, as well as the vertical and horizontal clearances needed, and we will work together to create a platform or crossover that resolves your access constraints.
1. Platform Deck
- Standard Dimensions: 48” L x 48” W (single), 48” L x 98” W (double)
- Custom widths and lengths available for your application
- Diamond plate decking is standard; safety grating deck options available
2. Tower / Support
- Specify your desired deck height up to 120" H
- Easy to install and dismantle
3. Guard Rail
- Continuous guard rail and kick plate span across length/width of all platform deck units
- Triple rail (standard) complies with OSHA, Cal-OSHA, and IBC
- Easily bolts onto posts of tower/support units
- Designed to your specified platform deck height, in tread widths of 36”, 42”, or 48”
- Choose between OSHA and IBC code-compliant stair options
- All stairs are shipped knocked-down for reduced shipping costs and quick onsite assembly
5. Access Ladders
- Choose between vertical and ships ladders
- Vertical Ladders¹: 3/8” x 2-1/2” flat bar side rails; 3/4” dia. round rungs; standard 18” wide rungs on 12” centers
- Ships Ladders²: 65° angle of climb; 1-1/2” dia. steel tube; 12” rise per step; 24” wide diamond plate step standard
We couldn’t find a standard catalog ladder that would fit in the narrow space and let our operator reach the top of our printing press. We needed a custom ladder and the guys at Wildeck West quickly designed exactly what we needed. When the ladder arrived, we were impressed with the perfect fit.
Nosco Maintenance & Facilities Manager