LadderLink™ Modular Work Platforms
Wildeck’s versatile LadderLink modular work platforms / access platforms give you full control of the level of access in your facility. With five pre-engineered components to choose from, there are virtually endless configurations of industrial steel work platforms, crossover bridges, maintenance platforms, and stair systems that can be assembled to resolve your access constraints.
Select, connect, create!
- Thousands of work platform, stair, and ladder configurations
- Cost-effective steel platform fabrication
- Condensed packaging for shipping
- Work platforms made in the USA out of strong, quality steel
- Easily reconfigure for your growth needs, saving you time and money
How it works
The LadderLink puts you in the front seat of the work platform design process. Just specify your requirements from the steel components displayed below, as well as the vertical and horizontal clearances needed, and we will work together to create an custom work platform or crossover that resolves your access constraints. Typical applications include: conveyor crossover bridges, stationary work platforms, maintenance platforms, mezzanine stairs, access platforms, catwalks, and more.
Work Platform Components
All LadderLink components are made in the USA our of strong, durable steel. We will work with you, using the components below, to design and manufacture an industrial work platform that meets your application requirements. LadderLink platforms are available in deck heights up to 120", and can be configured for OSHA, Cal-OSHA, and IBC compliance.
1. Platform Deck
- Standard Dimensions: 48” L x 48” W (single), 48” L x 98” W (double)
- Custom widths and lengths available for your application
- Diamond plate decking is standard; safety grating deck options available
2. Tower / Support
- Specify your desired deck height up to 120" H
- Easy to install and dismantle
3. Guard Rail
- Continuous guard rail and kick plate span across length/width of all platform deck units
- Triple rail (standard) complies with OSHA, Cal-OSHA, and IBC
- Easily bolts onto posts of tower/support units
- Designed to your specified platform deck height, in tread widths of 36”, 42”, or 48”
- Choose between OSHA and IBC code-compliant stair options
- All stairs are shipped knocked-down for reduced shipping costs and quick onsite assembly
5. Access Ladders
- Choose between vertical and ships ladders
- Vertical Ladders¹: 3/8” x 2-1/2” flat bar side rails; 3/4” dia. round rungs; standard 18” wide rungs on 12” centers
- Ships Ladders²: 65° angle of climb; 1-1/2” dia. steel tube; 12” rise per step; 24” wide diamond plate step standard
We couldn’t find a standard catalog ladder that would fit in the narrow space and let our operator reach the top of our printing press. We needed a custom ladder and the guys at Wildeck West quickly designed exactly what we needed. When the ladder arrived, we were impressed with the perfect fit.
Nosco Maintenance & Facilities Manager