Under the direction of the Vice President of Sales, the Salesforce Administrator/Administrative Assistant works on a diverse range of Salesforce CRM programs and projects that contribute to the successful achievement of the objectives outlined in our annual operating plan.
Salesforce Administrator/Administrative Assistant Duties (The “What”):
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the Sales Departmentâ€™s specific business processes.
- Prepare accurate and detailed department reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Process and track sales leads by contact and service line using Salesforce.
- Work with various suppliers to establish an organized inventory of company literature and promotional items.
- Assist with the planning, coordination and implementation of customer visits and special Wildeck events.
- Assist with scheduling department travel requirements.
- Assist VP of Sales in monitoring activities of outside sales personnel.
- Assist with the electronic dissemination of customer communication using the prescribed platform.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salesforce Administrator Duties/ Responsibilities (The “What” continued):
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Attaining orders.
- Follow-through on all aspects of the sales (quote to final installation).
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes and gather feedback from users to maintain or create new efficiencies and productivity improvements.
- Create, maintain and enhance objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, workflows, campaigns and other Salesforce objects, functions and configurations to enhance usability.
User Assistance, Training and Adoption
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to existing and new users/groups.
Data Quality, Integration and Maintenance
- Manage integration of data from Epicor to Salesforce internally.
- Monitor and take the appropriate action to address neglected leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts.
- Work with Outside Regional Sales Managers (ORSMs) to update and maintain our contact list to ensure that Wildeck Marketing reaches current and appropriate dealer and systems integrator personnel.
- Monitor and improve data quality and integrity by merging duplicates leads, contacts and accounts, performing mass uploads and updates as required, removing unnecessary fields and data, and ensuring screens, fields and workflow are accurate and reflect current workflows.
Leadership (The “How”):
- Lives and conducts business by a values-based “walking the talk”. Leads and maintains a high level of consistency between what is said, and what is done. Is committed to the “What” that needs to be done, and also the “How” — the manner in which it is accomplished.
- Is committed to employee engagement and fostering two-way dialogue and active communication with employee owners on all shifts. Is committed to a visible presence with all teams.
- Holds people in high regard. Gains buy-in from team members, is transparent, credible, and trustworthy. Has the courage to tell the truth, and is able to resolve conflict. Encourages skill development and learning.
- Grasps the power of Employee Ownership, and can relate positively with Employee-Owners. Is able to coach, encourage, support, teach, counsel, correct, and hold accountable.
- Committed to Lean and process improvement. Has a bias for action, is committed to Lean practice and discipline, works effectively with teams, is comfortable with data and utilizing it to influence business decisions.
- Ability to lead and influence. Leads by example and models exemplary behavior, including emotional balance and maturity. Ego is appropriately in check.
- Supports the Cultural Behaviors and understands their role in both the external competitive and internal employee-ownership arenas.
- Believes that most people want to do a good job, want to be part of a successful company, and desire to make a contribution to that success in a meaningful way. These influence how the Leader interfaces with others and approaches business challenges.
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred).
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience as Salesforce Administrator.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed organization skills.
- Solid understanding of business processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule forms.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PO. Box 89
Waukesha, WI 53187
Fax: (262) 549-1937
Equal Opportunity Employer