Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Inside Regional Sales Manager manages sales activities of the organization by performing the following duties for initiating sales by and through incoming contact, selling, orders received, order entry, review of sold project and quote review/sales follow-up.
Job Duties/Responsibilities (The “What”):
- Answers telephone/receive letter, e-mail or fax and determine if it is existing/potential dealer, systems integrator, lead or end-user opportunity.
- Receive, review and determine if incoming contact is a request for quotation by determining if quotation can be completed by sales or if it must go to engineering. Once determined, have the quote completed by appropriate department.
- Respond/relay information to:
- Appropriate Sales Personnel
- Director of Sales
- Director of Mezzanine Engineering
- Director of VRC Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Director of Manufacturing
- Quality Manager
- Shipping Department
- Respond to questions and request further information from incoming contact.
- Relay further information, await and stimulate responses.
- Forward information to incoming contact.
- Attaining orders.
- Follow-through on all aspects of the sales (quote to final installation).
- Locate/review hard copy of quotation.
- Resolve any discrepancies and enter order when accurate.
- Supply file documentation consisting of:
- Project entry form
- Job entry/Data form
- Written purchase order (when available)
- Sold job sketch
- Sold job quotation/Price build up
- Interface and follow-up with appropriate Wildeck departments and customer as necessary.
- Obtain departmental signatures as required.
- Answer Engineering questions.
- Review purchase order with order entry form for accuracy.
- Resolve any discrepancies.
Quote Review/Sales Follow-Up:
- Prioritize/Qualify all quotes for Regional Managers.
- Follow-up with dealers, system integrators and end-users, on orders pending to obtain purchase orders in-house and orders into production schedule.
Leadership (The “How”):
- Lives and conducts business by a values-based “walking the talk”. Leads and maintains a high level of consistency between what is said, and what is done. Is committed to the “What” that needs to be done, and also the “How” — the manner in which it is accomplished.
- Is committed to employee engagement and fostering two-way dialogue and active communication with employee owners on all shifts. Is committed to a visible presence with all teams.
- Holds people in high regard. Gains buy-in from team members, is transparent, credible, and trustworthy. Has the courage to tell the truth, and is able to resolve conflict. Encourages skill development and learning.
- Grasps the power of Employee Ownership, and can relate positively with Employee-Owners. Is able to coach, encourage, support, teach, counsel, correct, and hold accountable.
- Committed to Lean and process improvement. Has a bias for action, is committed to Lean practice and discipline, works effectively with teams, is comfortable with data and utilizing it to influence business decisions.
- Ability to lead and influence. Leads by example and models exemplary behavior, including emotional balance and maturity. Ego is appropriately in check.
- Supports the Cultural Behaviors and understands their role in both the external competitive and internal employee-ownership arenas.
- Believes that most people want to do a good job, want to be part of a successful company, and desire to make a contribution to that success in a meaningful way. These influence how the Leader interfaces with others and approaches business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and at least three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven sales ability is required.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Requires the ability to operate various office equipment to include a computer, printer, phone system, and other equipment in office, and must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Physical Requirements include: Twisting, turning, grasping, reaching, kneeling, crawling, pulling, extended periods of standing, ability to lift 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com
PO. Box 89
Waukesha, WI 53187
Fax: (262) 549-1937
Equal Opportunity Employer