DriverLift™ Rideable Vehicle Lift
Allows auto dealerships, motorsports facilities, classic car storage facilities, private garages, showrooms, and convention facilities to safely and conveniently transfer vehicles between floor levels.
The affordable DriverLift™ is a rideable vehicle lift from Wildeck that has been designed for safe and efficient transfer of vehicles between levels. No more climbing stairs to catch up with your car on a material-only lift. The DriverLift allows authorized personnel to travel with their vehicle on the carriage, instead of relying on someone else to off-load the car.
Wildeck's hydraulically operated lift offers the convenience of a passenger elevator, but with lower costs to install, operate, and maintain. The DriverLift complies with the ASME A17.1 / CSA B44 "Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators" and is a Type B Material Lift, rated Class B for vehicle loads.
- Increase operational efficiency
- Saves time by allowing drivers to travel between levels with their vehicle
- Improves safety and reduces operator fatigue
- Increases the utilization of facility capacity gained from mezzanines
- Can be purchased and installed at a fraction of the cost of a freight elevator
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed ASME - A17.1 / CSA B44 "Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators"
- Lifting capacity: 8,000 lbs. (Class B rated for vehicle loads)
- Lift structure: 4-Columns (6" wide-flange structural steel)
- Carriage size: 12 ft. W x 20 ft. L
- Carriage construction: Structural steel frame with diamond plate panels removable for maintenance.
- Lifting speed: 17 fpm (feet per minute)
- Top lifting height: 14.0 ft (Ground plus one level)
- Standard paint color: Wildeck Gray. Purchased components are painted per vendor standards.
- Control panel: NEMA 12 - UL Listed® Cabinet
- Operator control stations: NEMA 12 panels with Up/Down push buttons, plus E-Stop and audible alarm at landings and inside carriage
- Control operation: Constant pressure push buttons per code
- Pit mounted E-Stop: When required.
- Maintenance control: Hoisting mast-mounted maintenance stand (shoring device) with E-Stop.
- Carriage lighting: Bright LED carriage lighting operates automatically when lift is in use
- Leveling: Anti-creep operation (leveling) is standard at the upper level
- Back-up power: For safe carriage lowering and emergency lighting should facility power fail
- Hydraulic system: Robust four-cylinder hydraulic system with dual pistons to safely raise and lower the carriage
- Pressure compensated control valve regulates the flow of hydraulic fluid for smooth operation
- "Low Oil Level" and "High Oil Temp" detection
- Security: Keyed "enabled" switch inside the carriage to ensure use only by authorized personnel. Disables hall/landing stations when in use.
- Perimeter guarding: Full lift height expanded metal guarding provided in a steel frame
- Landing gates: 96" H bi-panel swing gates are constructed of expanded metal in a steel frame
- Main power: 208/230/460 VAC, 60 Hz., 3-Phase (single-phase option available). Consult factory for other requirements.
- Control voltage: 24 VDC
- Hydraulic control: Remote mounted NEMA 12 control panel and hydraulic power unit are pre-wired prior to shipment (security cage provided).
Application-specific DriverLift™ rideable vehicle lift drawings are provided for approval after receipt of Purchase Order and prior to equipment manufacturing. Owner's Manual includes installation, operation, and maintenance instructions for use by an authorized Elevator Contractor.
- Installation: By an authorized Elevator Contractor only. Permits required.
- Restrictions: The DriverLift™ is not a public elevator and is subject to code restrictions.
- The lift must not be accessible to the general public
- Usage is restricted to authorized personnel only
- Only one operator is permitted to ride on the lift at any time
- Location: Installation at floor edge or through one "non-fire-rated" floor only
- Fire-rated floor penetration not permitted
- Pit mounted or floor surface mounted