Waukesha, WI – September 25, 2017 – Finding, utilizing, and protecting space in today’s packaging and converting operations is a challenge that Wildeck, Inc. has successfully addressed. Attendees at PACK EXPO 2017 in Las Vegas visited Booth S-7267 in the Upper South Hall to see how the company’s wide range of storing, lifting, guarding and access products could help them “find their space!”
Wildeck and its Arizona subsidiary, Wildeck Access (formerly Ladder Industries), presented a range of innovative products from mezzanine platforms, vertical material lifts, new RiderLift™ rideable material lift, new protective Wilgard® guard rail family, Wildeck’s patent-pending EdgeAlert™ open gate alarm, EZ-Step™ conveyor crossovers, and portable Rolastair™ stock picker rolling ladder stands to help increase capacity, efficiency, safety, and access for the packaging and converting industry.
Wildeck is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom mezzanine and equipment platforms, vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs), rideable material lifts (RMLs), impact-resistant safety guard rail and access products. As a total solutions brand, the company offers customers both standard and custom-designed products to help them find and utilize space while protecting high-value equipment, packaged goods, and facility personnel. Wildeck’s products are used globally in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Wildeck’s product lineup at PACK EXPO 2017:
- Standard and Custom Mezzanine Platforms (to create and optimize packaging facility space)
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) (to safely move packaged materials between levels)
- EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm (for increased safety at elevated platform access gates)
- RiderLift™ RML (new rideable material lift that allows a rider to follow their material)
- Wilgard® Safety Guard Rail (to protect work areas, equipment, and personnel walkways)
- JiffyRail™ Protective Railing System (innovative and easy-to-assemble safety railing solution)
- LadderLink™ (customizable packaging machine access system)
- StockPicker™ Mobile Ladder Stands (for safe access to materials on shelving and rack)
One of Wildeck’s newest innovations for packagers is the RiderLift™ RML – a rideable material lift that allows an authorized rider to safely travel with their cargo between levels; unlike traditional VRCs (Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors) that can only transport material. Wildeck’s RiderLift™ debuted at the ProMat trade show in April, and provides several benefits for the packaging industry, including:
- Increases material handling efficiency, at a fraction of the cost of an elevator
- Improves safety, reducing worker fatigue, while minimizing lost time accidents
- Optimizes the utilization of facility capacity gained from mezzanines, rack systems, and pick modules
- Provides a robust 2,500-pound lifting capacity for packaged materials and a rider
Wildeck’s versatile new LadderLink™ system is a modular access solution that provides packaging and converting industry personnel full control over the level of access they require to machines, conveyors, and equipment in their facility. Customers can choose between five different pre-engineered steel components, giving them virtually endless configurations of work platforms, crossovers, and stair systems perfectly tailored to their individual needs.
“Space is always a premium for many packaging and converting industry customers, and our products are designed to not only create more space, but to maximize the efficiency and safety of that space,” said Hubert A. Schlegel, Director of Marketing, Wildeck, Inc. “Wildeck has the products and design expertise to make packaging industry projects run smoothly.”
Wildeck, Inc. is a subsidiary of Holden Industries, a 100% Employee-Owned Company. Please contact Hue Schlegel, Director of Marketing at 262-549-4000, ext. 2049, email@example.com for more information on the complete line of Wildeck® products and services; or visit www.wildeck.com, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.