Wildeck’s innovative XpressLift™ VRC is designed to efficiently integrate vertical lifting into automated conveyor systems. When combined with your conveyor system, the XpressLift™ can help you achieve increased process efficiency through the automated vertical transfer of materials between your various conveyor levels.
- Easy to Integrate into your Material Handling Conveyor/Automation System
- Easy to Install
- East to Maintain
- Designed and Manufactured to meet ANSI/ASME – B20.1 “Safety Standard for Conveyors”
Structural Tube Guide Rails – Allows high-speed, smooth operation,minimal maintenance, and long service life
High Performance Carriage Guides – Easy set-up and minimal maintenance
Dual Roller Chain Lift Design – Redundant lifting system for safe operation
Standard “All-In-One” Interactive Controller with Text Display - Text display on front panel assists with trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, easy set-up, and commissioning.
Closed Loop Vector Drive with Encoder – Vector drive mounted on motor for maximum efficiency and heat dissipation. Encoder monitors the motor and controls the brake for safety, and smooth, high-speed operation. Carriage ‘stopping’ is performed by the drive, which extends the life of the motor brake.
Solid State Sensors – Easy to set-up, and easy to maintain. No moving parts to break, damage, or adjust for long life.
- Lifting Capacity: 25 to 75 lbs. (typical)
- Load Size: 24” L x 16” W x 12” H (typical)
- Lifting Speeds: 120 to 350 feet per minute (typical)
- Lifting Height: Two-Level or Optional Multi-Level Designs
- Units up to 18 ft. high are shipped fully factory assembled, prewired, and tested.
- Custom Designs for Your Automation Requirements
- Custom Integration Controls
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Free-Standing Capability
- Custom Paint Colors
- Special Perimeter Guarding
- High Temperature or Low Temperature Freezer Application
Standard approval drawings are provided after receipt of purchase order and prior to manufacture. Installation drawings as well as an Installation, Owners & Maintenance Manual will be provided.
A complete XpressLift™ VRC is typically shipped on a flatbed; other shipping options are available. A loading dock with overhead crane service is preferred.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.