Modular Box Lift
A Wildeck® Mechanical Modular Box Lift is an ideal solution for quickly and safely moving parts and material in totes, boxes, or carriers to another level. What would typically take multiple trips up and down stairs can be accomplished with the push of a button.
The stackable self-contained modular design simplifies shipping and assembly. Interlocking gates, call/send control stations, and safety enclosures are preassembled and prewired at the factory to reduce installation time.
- Lift Capacity: up to 500 lbs.
- Lifting Speed: 40 fpm
- Carriage Platform Size: 3 ft. wide x 3 ft. long x 3 ft. high (standard)
- Light: Carriage light available
- Loading / Unloading: “C,” “Z,” or 90 degree loading patterns
- Lift heights designed to meet application requirements. Multi-level configurations available.
- Safe, redundant, and long life dual lifting chains used instead of cables
- Fast-acting braking system provides superior positioning accuracy
- Instantaneous overload protection
- Continuous-duty motor, alloy steel drive shaft, and high service factor gear box provide extended service life
- Durable, heavy gauge steel construction fabricated by AWS D1.1 Certified Welders
- High performance wheels guide the carriage along the high strength steel structure
- Meets all safety guidelines for vertical conveyors
- UL-508A labeled control panel
- Custom sizes and special options are available
- Indoor use only
All interlocked gates, call / send stations, and safety enclosures are preassembled and prewired at the factory to reduce installation time.
Standard approval drawings are provided after receipt of purchase order and prior to manufacture. Installation drawings as well as an Installation, Owners & Maintenance Manual will be provided.
- Factory assembled and tested
- Stackable, self-contained, modular design for easy shipping and fast, trouble-free installation
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.