Delta™ VRC Material Lift
Wildeck’s Delta™ Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) is a safe and reliable way to transfer your material from level to level. The Delta VRC offers the lower cost of a hydraulic unit while incorporating the many benefits of a mechanical lift. The Delta ships in large sections and installs in less than a day; which minimizes costs and disruption to your operation. Wildeck’s unique and innovative Delta design provides a VRC that is not only durable and reliable, but extremely easy to maintain. When you look at a Delta VRC, you’ll notice Wildeck’s quality and many high value features that are designed in from the start.
- Lift Capacity: 2,200 lbs.
- Lifting Speed: 15 fpm (standard) – other speeds available
- Platform Size: 5 ft. wide x 6 ft. long x 7 ft. high
- Loading / Unloading: “Z” loading – standard “C” loading available
- Includes patented AutoSenz® M-Series Overload/VRC jam protection (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317)
- UL-508A labeled control panel
- Electric chain drive lift system for long service life
- Dual roller chains for redundant safety
- Fully pre-wired for ‘plug-and-play’ electrical connection
- Momentary contact ‘Up’ and ‘Down’ push-button controls
- Broken/slack chain protection provided by a dual-cam safety system
- Indoor use only
- Gates: Single Swing Gate (standard) – other gates available
- Safe, integrated, full-height perimeter guarding
- Fully-enclosed carriage with galvanized tread plate floor and walls
- Expanded metal roof
A complete FlexLoader™ VRC System is typically shipped on a flatbed via LTL - Common Carrier. Other shipping options are available. A loading dock with overhead crane service is preferred.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.