Automated Tote Lift
Modular • Flexible • Safe
A Wildeck® Automated Tote Lift is an ideal solution for quickly and safely moving parts and material in totes, boxes, or carriers to another level. What would typically take multiple trips up and down stairs can be accomplished with the push of a button.
The stackable self-contained modular design simplifies shipping and assembly. Interlocking gates, call/send control stations, and safety enclosures are preassembled and prewired at the factory to reduce installation time.
The Lift easily integrates into your conveyor system and features a modular design that delivers safe, reliable functionality. Whether it is a small mezzanine loading system with several “queue” sections, or a full blown conveyor system that needs loads moved up and out of the way – the Wildeck Automated Tote Lift is an ideal solution for your vertical movement needs.
- Lift Capacity: 50 to 75 lbs.
- Lifting Speeds: 40 to 110 fpm (with ‘soft-start’ and ‘soft-stop’ motor control)
- Load Sizes: Up to 2 ft.- 6 inches wide x 3 ft. long x 3 ft. high
- Carriage Platform: An open framing system supports the carriage conveyor section
- Loading / Unloading: “C” or “Z” loading patterns
- Carriage is guided between (4) four structural tube steel members that act as the frame for the perimeter safety enclosure
- Footprint: Approx. 3 ft. wide by 4 ft. long (not including control panels or in-feed and discharge conveyor sections)
- Unit accesses a lower level and one or more stops above ground
- Helical gear reducer transfers motion through a common drive shaft, sprockets, and dual-roller lifting chains
- Includes patented AutoSenz® D-Series Overload/VRC jam protection (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317)
- Equipped with 3-phase TEFC brake-motors with a fast acting, spring-set electrical brake
- Full height perimeter guarding is integral to the VRC system
- Interlocked access door for cleaning and maintenance
- Unit is partially pre-wired to reduce installation time and cost. The main UL listed control panel is integrated into the machine. The standard control panel is rated NEMA 1 and is labeled UL-508A
- System includes one section of in-feed conveyor, one section of carriage mounted conveyor, and one section of discharge conveyor
- Conveyors are powered roller type. Horizontal speeds: 30 to 110 fpm.
Standard approval drawings are provided after receipt of purchase order and prior to manufacture. Installation drawings as well as an Installation, Owners & Maintenance Manual will be provided.
A Automated Tote Lift is typically shipped on a flatbed via LTL - Common Carrier. Other shipping options are available. A loading dock with overhead crane service is preferred.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.