4XLift™ Heavy Duty Material Lift
The New Standard For Heavy Lifting
Step up to the power of a 4XLift™ from Wildeck, the leading manufacturer of safer, more reliable vertical lifts. The heavy-duty four-post 4XLift™ includes, as standard, Wildeck's patented AutoSenz® D-Series Overload Detection System (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317) that continuously monitors motor current and stops the lift in its tracks should a jam occur. No other VRC (Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor) provides such a high level of protection for your material and the VRC itself. A Wildeck 4XLift™ can be designed to move your toughest and heaviest loads between multiple levels in your facility. The "standard" 4XLift™ effortlessly transfers material weighing up to 15,000 lbs., while the "high load" unit moves loads up to 30,000 lbs. Higher load capacity 4-post lifts are also available, if required. The 4XLift™ sets a new standard for capacity, efficiency and safety.
- LIFT CAPACITY:
- Standard - Up to 15,000 lbs.
- High Load - Up to 30,000 lbs. (higher load capacity designs available)
- LIFTING SPEED: Standard travel speed is 20 fpm. Higher speeds available.
- CARRIAGE PLATFORM: Up to 12 ft. wide x 30 ft. long. Custom sizes available. Pit-less Flat Plate carriage available on some sizes (eliminates loading ramp or pit requirements).
- LOADING PATTERNS: C, Z, 90 degrees or 4-sided.
- LEVELS: Standard – Ground floor plus 1-stop. Multi-level operation is available.
- MECHANICAL LIFTING SYSTEM: The 4XLift™ features a rugged lifting motor rated for continuous duty. Reliable heavy-duty roller chains, a high service factor gearbox, and the alloy steel driveshaft have been specially designed for durability and long service life.
Standard AutoSenz® D-Series VRC Overload Detection System:
- Protects your material and the lift should a jam occur
- Intelligent PLC Control
- Operator Interface with text message display
- Extensive system diagnostics
- Records VRC events and Fault History
- System maintenance reminder
- Robust structural frame: 4 wide-flange beams
- Broken chain free-fall safety system
The main control panel is rated NEMA 12. NEMA 4 call/send stations included for each level have self-maintaining push-buttons and a mushroom-head E-Stop.
The ANSI/ASME B20.1 code requires safety gates and 8 ft. high guarding on all accessible sides of the lift. 4XLift™ gates have electrical and mechanical interlocks that prevent VRC operation if the gates are not fully closed; and gates cannot be opened if the carriage is not at the designated level.
Optional Safety Features:
- CargoLok™ Carriage Gate— securely encloses large rolling loads
- Audible Alarm System —sounds if CargoLok carriage gate is left open or not properly latched
- SafeLok™ system locks carriage at upper levels for added safety
UL-508A Labeled Control Panel. 208/230/460 VAC, 3-phase (Single-phase option available). Control voltage is 24 volts. Optional "quick-connect" wiring for VRC push-buttons and gate interlocks is available. Optional "gate-open" audible alarm.
Standard VRC paint color is Wildeck Gray. Optional colors available. Purchased components are painted per vendor standards. A computer-controlled 7-step process electrostatically applies a uniform 2-part polyurethane coating similar to an automotive clear-coat finish.
Standard approval drawings are provided after receipt of purchase order and prior to manufacture. Installation drawings as well as an Installation, Owners & Maintenance Manual will be provided.
Consult factory for shipment options. 4XLift™ VRCs typically ship on a flat-bed truck for side off-loading at site.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Wildeck’s variety of mechanical lifts are well suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high cycle rates.