Custom Hydraulic Lifts
Wildeck’s modular hydraulic lifts provide extensive lifting power at a competitive price and are well-suited for single-level (ground plus one) material movement at moderate cycle rates. The straddle and cantilever material lift designs are available with lift capacities up to 4,000 lbs.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) also known as Material Lifts or Freight Lifts are a cost effective, safe and easy means of transporting your materials from one elevation to another. Whether you're a distribution center with integrated mezzanines, a manufacturing facility with multiple levels, or an archive records storage facility with a balcony a VRC is the solution for your vertical lifting needs.
Hydraulic Lift Configurations
Straddle Hydraulic Lift
Best suited for single-level usage (ground plus one) and lower frequency cycle rates.
The straddle configuration permits the choice of either "C" or "Z" loading/unloading patterns, providing extra flexibility to maneuver loads in the direction desired.
- Platform Sizes: Up to 8 ft. wide x 12 ft. long
- Loading / Unloading: “C” or “Z” loading patterns
- Structurally stable configuration offers reduced bracing and lower wheel loads for extended service life
- Reduces design loads and component wear
- Provides flexibility to maneuver loads
Cantilever Hydraulic Lift
Best suited for single-level usage and lower frequency cycle rates.
Choice of Loading/Unloading Patterns "C", "Z" or 90° load patterns, used for low overhead clearances and tall loads.
- Platform Sizes: Up to 8 ft. wide x 6 ft. long
- Loading / Unloading: “C,” “Z,” or 90 degree loading patterns
- Smaller equipment footprint
- Lower overall equipment height
- Freestanding models available with optional support structure
- Allows material movement with the smallest possible equipment footprint
- May be used where headroom is restricted
- Provides extra flexibility to maneuver loads
Wildeck’s modular hydraulic lifts provide extensive lifting power at a competitive price.