LiftLok™ System For VRCs
Passcode-protected digital keypad or key switch options prevent lift operation by unauthorized personnel.
Wildeck is pleased to offer this easy-to-use VRC operator control device. The affordable LiftLok™ key switch or LiftLok™ keypad system will ensure that only properly trained personnel can operate a material lift in their facility. Besides main floor call/send control box installation, the LiftLok™ safety device can be included with call/send VRC control stations at every level.
To simplify VRC installation with the feature-rich LiftLok™ keypad system, two administrative level programming codes are included for use by the installer. Once installed, authorized lift operators can be assigned a secure 4-digit user passcode to activate the call/send control station and operate the lift. Although access to the lift is typically assigned to only a few authorized personnel, up to 500 user passcodes can be programmed into the LiftLok™ keypad system. This ensures maximum user flexibility and long service life, since old user passcodes can be retired/deactivated and new codes assigned as responsibilities or personnel change.
- LiftLok™ system keeps unauthorized personnel from operating the VRC
- 10-Digit Keypad System or Key Switch available
- Administrative level programming codes simplify installation
- Up to 500 user passcodes available for maximum operator assignment flexibility
- Proximity Credentials Tag (Key Fob) speeds access for authorized personnel
- Weather-resistant control cabinet for outdoor VRC installations