EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm
Indicates Open Gates on Elevated Structures
Increase facility safety and avoid OSHA violations with an EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system from Wildeck. Open gates at elevated mezzanine platforms present a serious safety hazard and can result in large fines during an OSHA inspection.
- Continuously Monitors Gate Status
- Warns Personnel of Gates Inadvertently Left Open
- Reduces Workplace Accidents
- Lowers Workman’s Compensation Claims
- Avoids OSHA Open Gate Violations
- Operates by Electric or Battery Power
The EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system is a wise investment that can help you maintain a safer work environment and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations. EdgeAlert™ alarm from Wildeck – it’s a level of quality and craftsmanship you won’t find anywhere else.
EdgeAlert™ signals an open gate with flashing LED lights and a highly audible alarm. The amber-colored LEDs are located on the front and back of the enclosure, providing high visibility at elevated and ground levels. When a gate is being used for daily activities, workers may choose to silence EdgeAlert™ for 120 seconds by pressing the snooze/acknowledge button. Once an open gate has been closed and secured, users can reset the EdgeAlert™ alarm by pressing “Snooze/Acknowledge”, or opt for automatic reset mode.
- Dual Channel Coded Sensor(s) Provide Added Safety
- Coded magnetic sensor(s) is tamper resistant
- Dual channel processor system is self-monitoring and will display a "fault" signal if a sensor or wiring problem is detected
- Mounts to new or existing gates
- A second magnet sensor (optional) is available for gate types that require two sensors
- Patent pending
The EdgeAlert™ Open Gate Alarm system is a wise investment for new or existing gates that require a watchful eye. Whether it is used to signal an exposed, open ledge on an elevated surface; or protect against OSHA open gate violations, EdgeAlert will encourage a safer workplace.
The EdgeAlert™ alarm from Wildeck – it’s a level of quality and craftsmanship you won’t find anywhere else.
- Enclosure Dimensions (Black Box): 6 ⅜" W x 10 ½” H x 2 ¾” D
- Mount Bracket Dimensions: 6 ½” W x 13 ¼” H
- Mounts onto 1 ½” OD or 1 ⅝” OD Round Pipe
- Requires Plug-in Power Supply (included) and/or (4) Alkaline “D-Cell” Batteries (not included)
- Three Sound Levels: Low, Medium, or High (75, 83, or 90 dB at a distance of 24”)
- 2 ⅜” Dia. Amber lenses for LED lights Located on front and back
- Relay Output: Single-Pole, Single-Throw, 30V 2A, 60W
I was impressed by Wildeck's commitment to safety and their proactive approach to going above and beyond OSHA standards. The cost of installing the access gats armed with EdgeAlert is low, especially when you consider your workers' safety. Plus, it lowers workman's compensation claims.
- Joe Clancy
President and Founder, American Plumbing and Heating