FlexLoader™ Material Conveyor System
Wildeck’s innovative FlexLoader™ material conveyor system
incorporates and integrates a Wildeck VRC with Wildeck Safety Gates, and an automated,
flush-mounted conveyor system at each level to:
- Improve the utilization of your existing
overhead cubic space
- Increase operational efficiency
- Maintain a safe work environment for personnel
- Eliminate elevator department inspections
- Maintain code compliance in all 50 States
FlexLoader™ Operation & Controls:
Typical sequence of operation:
- Overhead Safety Gate is raised by the operator,
which guards the open shaft-way yet allows material to be loaded onto the specialized roller conveyor.
- Materials are then inducted / loaded onto the
flush-mounted conveyor section with a pallet jack or fork truck
- Safety gate is manually closed (preventing
personnel from entering the lift platform area)
- Load is automatically delivered to the designated level by the
- Safety gate is manually opened at the receiving
level to off-load the pallet
- Sequence is repeated at any level, in either "C-Load", "Z-Load", or "H-Loading" patterns
“D-Series” overload detection system (U.S. Patent No. 7,408,317) with full diagnostics and programmable VRC
- Emergency Stop buttons at each load point
- Full maintenance jog controls for horizontal and vertical movement (on the main control panel)
- Destination selector buttons at the infeed on multi-level systems
FlexLoader™ Safety Gates:
system incorporates Wildeck® Safety Gates at the in-feed &
discharge points to:
- Protect workers from the equipment &
- Prevents loads from inadvertently being pushed
into or down the shaft-way
FlexLoader™ Integrated Conveyor:
- Can be supplied by the customer (with Wildeck
factory mounting), or
- Can be supplied by Wildeck
- Flush mounted conveyor at each floor level makes
for easy material loading and off-loading with a standard pallet jack or fork truck
FlexLoader™ System Features:
Signaling system (lights and/or alarms) is available
to warn that:
- System is in “Auto Mode”
- System is in “Manual Mode”
- System status
- Errors or faults
Separate “in-bound” and “out-bound” lanes can be set
up at each elevation to provide:
- “C-Load” “Z-Load” or “H-Loading” Patterns.
All components of the system (VRC, Safety
Gates, & Perimeter Guarding):
- Are designed for Heavy Automation Duty
- Utilize state of the art, but cost effective
controls and devices
- Are designed with Safety in mind
The VRC carriage and conveyor framing are painted standard Wildeck Gray (ANSI 49 Gray) and the Overhead Safety Gates are painted Safety Yellow. A computer-controlled 7-step process electrostatically applies a tough 2-part polyurethane coating with superior results similar to an automotive clear-coat finish. Wildeck’s new eco-friendly 100% phosphate-free metal pre-treatment process maintains the company’s uniform high quality finish while improving paint line productivity, reducing emissions and waste, and lowering energy consumption. Purchased components are painted as per the vendors’ standard product.
Drawings and Manuals:
Standard approval drawings are provided after receipt of purchase order and prior to manufacture. Installation drawings as well as an Installation, Owners & Maintenance Manual will be provided.
A complete FlexLoader™ VRC System is typically shipped on a flatbed via LTL - Common Carrier. Other shipping options are available. A loading dock with overhead crane service is preferred.
Contact Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for certified installation service.
Wildeck or your local Wildeck representative for a proposal on a
FlexLoader™ VRC system that meets your specific requirements.
The FlexLoader™ VRC system from Wildeck . . . it’s a level of quality and craftsmanship
you won’t find anywhere else.