Automotive Shelving for Parts Room Organization
Click Here to Request A Quote
Wildeck space efficiency solutions ensure you can keep the inventory to rev up your profits. You can’t sell parts unless you can stock and find them. Strong performance from parts and service programs requires capacity and efficiency in space usage. Get organized with a Wildeck work platform and VRC and watch your sales soar along with your new found space.
Wildeck's Automotive Specialists work specifically with dealerships parts rooms to ensure the most ergonomic, efficient, durable, and reliable material handling equipment possible for your dealership while keeping everything to code.
Automotive Dealership Applications:
- Dealership Parts Departments
- Tire Stores
- Automotive Parts Stores
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Distribution Facilities
Wildeck Automotive Specialist Services:
Wildeck Specialists know what equipment works best and will help you to utilize every square inch of your facility most effectively. The Specialists are full-line dealers who can provide your parts room with ALL the material handling equipment that you may need. This includes shelving, modular cabinets, carts, pallet jacks, as well as Wildeck work platforms, VRCs, and guarding products.
- Measure your Facility
- Plan the Design and Layout
- Select the Right Equipment
- Oversee Installation & Delivery
- Ensure Code Compliance
- Apply Appropriate Seismic Design
- Help with Future Material Handling Needs
Automotive Parts Room Customers:
- Central Florida
- Central New Jersey
- Orland Park
- Huntington Valley
- Mission Viejo
- Central Florida
- Royal Palm Beach
- Earnhardt Nissan
- West County Nissan
- Roberts Ford
- Machens Ford
- Shamrock Ford
- Lyons-Ryan Ford
- St. Louis
- Las Vegas
- Mission Viejo
- Kearney Mesa
- Morton Grove
- Walser Chevrolet
- Kelley Chevrolet
- Hare Chevrolet
- Weber Chevrolet
Storing - Work Platform
No land to expand out or land costs too high - build up, not out with a Wildeck work platform.
- Small parts room? When you already have or when plans call for a limited amount of horizontal space - optimize your vertical space with a Wildeck work platform.
- Put your slow-moving sheet metal parts upstairs while keeping your fast-moving parts closest to you. Manufacturer's tire program taking away your floor space - utilize a Wildeck work platform to put tires on a second level.
Lifting - Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRCs)
Utilize a Wildeck VRC to move your supplies and finished products to upstairs storage or manufacturing areas.
- When properly installed, Wildeck VRCs will safely move your material and avoid fork truck damage to your building or other fixed equipment.
- Lift anything from pallets, wheeled carts, and sheet metal products including hoods, fenders, bumpers, windshields and other parts with the push of a button.
- No OSHA certified training/retraining necessary.
- No need to worry about parts falling off like they can on other material handling equipment when expanded metal perimeter and carriage guarding is specified on your VRC.
Guarding - Safety Products
Wildeck Guarding Products are tested, trusted, and TOUGH to protect people and equipment.
- Protect racks and shelving
- Guard Equipment
- Safeguard production areas
- Direct traffic flow