Helicopter Maintenance Ladders
Aviation Ladders for Enhanced Maintenance Efficiency and Safety
Ladder Industries helicopter maintenance ladders and platforms provide personnel with safer and more effective access to rotors and engines than conventional ladders. The advantage with these aviation ladders is found within the unique cantilever construction.
The design of our helicopter maintenance ladders allow personnel to get within arm’s reach of their projects without having to rest the ladder against the helicopter’s surface.
Tool trays are included with all helicopter maintenance ladders, so that workers do not have to constantly go up and down the ladder.
For your maintenance application, the sky is the limit. Ladder Industries specialists will work with you to find the best fit for your specific aircraft model, as well as the project at hand.
Specifications & Benefits
- Knock-down construction for shipping
- Custom designs to meet your application requirements
- Special height guardrails to avoid contact with aircraft frame or rotors
- Equipped with four casters for mobility, that lock in place during use.
- Skid stops & floor locking prevent the ladder from coming into contact with your helicopter
- Tool trays allow users to keep tools and equipment within arm’s reach
- 2 ladders can be used simultaneously for increased safety and efficiency
- OSHA Safety green enamel finish
- Optional painted colors
These two aircraft ladders were probably the best investment in safety equipment we have purchased – at least in the 7 years I have been here! We use them to work up on the head of the Robinson brand helicopter and they also work on Bell, Astar and MD platforms.
- Calvin Penfound